Student Services provides services to all students which will enable them to do their best during their time at school. Students may see a Counsellor by appointment. A safe and caring environment is provided with trained professionals utilizing a collaborative team approach. Strict confidentiality procedures are upheld.
For information on upcoming post-secondary institutions and open house sessions, scholarships, student-related events, please click HERE which will direct you to the school calendar of events.
- Help students develop positive attitudes towards themselves and others
- Working with students with attendance issues
- provide family support, including family therapy
- problem solve using conflict resolution and mediation
- implement crisis intervention plans &/or behaviour support plans
- provide brief counselling for mental health issues, including anxiety, depression, stress, etc.
|Mrs. Brenda Campbell||9||1109|
|Mr. Kelly Aleman||10||1108|
|Ms. Melissa Cote||11||1111|
|Mr. Skylar Malito||12||1112|
|Ms. Carol Pchelnyk||Community Liaison Worker||1107|
|Mrs. Monica Zilinski||FNMI (First Nations, Metis, Inuit) Support||1204|
|Ms. Melissa Galway - Alberta Health Services||Alberta Health Services Mental Health Youth Support||n/a||n/a|