Student Services provides services to all students which will enable them to do their best during their time at school. Students may see a Counsellor by appointment. A safe and caring environment is provided with trained professionals utilizing a collaborative team approach. Strict confidentiality procedures are upheld.
For information on upcoming post-secondary institutions and open house sessions, scholarships, student related events, please click HERE which will direct you to the school calendar of events.
- Help students develop positive attitudes towards themselves and others
- Working with students with attendance issues
- provide family support, including family therapy
- problem solve using conflict resolution and mediation
- implement crisis intervention plans
- provide brief counselling for mental health issues, including anxiety, depression, stress, ect.
|Ms. Sue Anne Gillard||11 & 12 (G-N)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Geoff McRorie||9 & 12 (O-Z)||email@example.com|
|Mr. Nate Siler||10 & (A-F)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Sheri Bunt||Community Liason Workeremail@example.com|
|Ms. Monica Zilinski||Aboriginal Frontline Liaisonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Miss. Kacey Klaassen||Behavioral Supportemail@example.com|