Staff, students, and parents have the opportunity to become part of the governance of Hunting Hills High School.
Please come - we value your input! Staying connected with your child's school and education contributes to the communication between home and school and promotes the well-being and effectiveness of the entire school community!
Meetings occur approximately 6 - 7 times per year with a one hour (+/-) time commitment. These meetings are held at HHHS in the Learning Commons (Library).
2019-20 Meeting Dates & Times:
- September 30, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
- October 28, 2019 @ 7:00 PM - Click HERE to view the Meeting Minutes
- November 25, 2019 @ 7:00 PM - Click HERE to view the Meeting Minutes
- January 27, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
- February 24, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
- March 30, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
- April 27, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
- May 25, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
If you would like more information, please contact Stacey Forth, Office Manager, at 403-342-6655 ext. 1120 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org