Triple HS Rock Band
Director: Mr. Dilan Hebert
This is a performance based class for students experienced in vocals, guitar, bass guitar, keyboards and drums. This is a sequential and high-commitment level course. Students must attain credits at the 15 level before advancing to the 25 level, etc.
Here are three of our tracks:
- Monday - during Period 4 (1:25 PM - 2:25 PM)
- Tuesday - during Period 4 (1:25 PM - 2:25 PM)
- Wednesday - during Period 4 (1:25 PM - 2:25 PM)
- Thursday - during Period 4 (1:25 PM - 2:25 PM)
Rehearsals are scheduled according to song selection and groupings.
NOTICE FOR GRADE 9: Students enrolled in this course attend rock band on Mondays & Tuesdays and attend Phys. Ed on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER (2019-2020):
- Thursday, December 12 - Winter Celebration of the Arts
- Thursday, March 12 - Live@H Talent Show
- Tuesday, April 7 - Rock Band: Unplugged Fundraiser
- Thursday, May 28 - Arts Alive! Festival
- Thursday, June 4 - Bower Ponds Year End Concert