Hunting Hills is proud to be the designated high school for students from Eastview Middle School and Westpark Middle School.
If you live outside the Hunting Hills catchment area (visit the RDPSD website here to find your designated school) and would still like to be considered for enrollment at Hunting Hills High School please complete the form found here.
- Prospective students can contact Office Manager Ms. Stacey Forth at 403-342-6655 ext. 1120 or email@example.com for inquiries.
- Please ensure you have completed the required registration information as noted below:
It is important to provide the following when registering your child in our school:
* child's birth certificate
* his/her interim report card (gr. 9) OR transcript (gr. 10-12)
We are unable to process your child's registration form without the above documents.
- 2018-19 HHHS Registration Guide (explains courses available and course descriptions)
Registration Forms 2018-2019
- HHHS Grade 9-12 Course Selection 2018-19 (google form allowing prospective students to choose classes they want)***
**Please Note: prices/fees are subject to change without notice
*** Please Note: students are NOT guaranteed to get the courses they choose - room and resources will dictate the availability of seats in the classroom.
Ms. Stacey Forth
(403)342-6655 ext. 1120