For returning HHHS students registering in Grade 10, 11, or 12, please use this High School Planning Sheet to ensure you have all the courses needed to graduate high school AND to enter a post-secondary program of choice. Use the 2021-2022 Registration Guide Website to help you select your courses.
- Registration How-To (plan and prepare to register for classes).
- PowerSchool Registration - (this video will help CURRENT HHHS students to log into their PowerSchool account and register for High School courses).
- Cheatsheet - to help step you through the registration process.
REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS to RDPSD - GRADES 9-12
- Click HERE to find your designated school.
- If Hunting Hills is not your designated school or you are new to Red Deer, please complete the following:
- To register as a new student to Red Deer Public Schools click HERE and fill in the Hunting Hills Student Intake Form
- Grade 9 Course Selection Form will be emailed to you upon acceptance
- Grade 10-12 Course Selection Form will be emailed to you upon acceptance
- Please contact Lisa Sanderson (403) 342-6655 ext. 1127 or email@example.com for inquiries
- Proof of citizenship (eg. Birth Certificate, Passport, Immigration Papers, etc...)
- Alberta Health Care Number
- Any court documents which relate to the welfare of the student/child
- Emergency contact information, other than the parents/guardians
- Any special medical conditions that may affect your child at school
- **Please Note: prices/fees are subject to change without notice and students are NOT guaranteed to get the courses they choose - room and resources will dictate the availability of seats in the classroom.