Grad Timeline and Information
- Grad Auditions for Speeches & Musical Performances: See application form, Main Page
- Grad Rehearsal: Thursday, May 18th, 2017 @ 4:00pm to approximately 6:15pm at the Red Deer Centrium. This rehearsal is mandatory. If student is speaking or performing at either the ceremony or banquet, they will be required to stay longer to rehearse.
- Graduation Day: Friday, May 19th, 2017
- Ceremony: 11am - approx. 2pm. Held at the Enmax Centrium. No formal tickets or invites are required and guests are unlimited.
- Grand March: Located in the Westerner Pavillion @ 6:15pm. Grad students gather to promenade around the pavillion before being seated. Great photo taking opportunity!
- Banquet: Follows Grand March in the Westerner Pavillion @ 6:45pm - Tickets are required for the banquet @ $55 each (including grad student). Tickets will be available to purchase online beginning April 26th at 10:00a.m.. (See Banquet Tickets tab) THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT! TICKETS MUST BE PRESENTED UPON ENTRY! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Dry Grad: May 19th @ 11:00p.m. See Grad Fun Events for information regarding tickets and attendance.
- Cinderella Stylist & Financial Assistance: The Cinderella Stylist is a volunteer ran, non-profit program that can provide gently used or new grad gowns, tuxedos, suits, and accessories for all graduands. They also accept donations of the same as well as monetary donations and are greatly appreciated! The Cinderella Stylist endeavors to ensure every grad can attend his/her Grad fashionably and affordably! If any students that wish to utilize this service or require financial assistance towards school graduation costs, please speak with any of the Counselors or Administration. Confidentiality assured.