Grad Timeline and Information
- Grad Auditions for Speeches & Musical Performances: See application form, Main Page & messages from REMIND, emails, school monitors.
- Grad Rehearsal: Thursday, May 17th, 2018 @ 4:00pm to approximately 6:15pm at the Red Deer Centrium. This rehearsal is mandatory. If student is speaking or performing at either the ceremony or banquet, they will be required to stay longer to rehearse.
- Grad Walk: Will take place in period 5 on Thursday May 17, 2018. We will walk through our neighborhood in our cap and gowns to Mattie Mccoullough and then return to our school hallways to continue to celebrate with our school.
- Graduation Day: Friday, May 18th, 2018
- Ceremony: 11am - approx. 2pm. Held at the Enmax Centrium. No formal tickets or invites are required and guests are unlimited.
- Grand March: Located in the Westerner Pavillion @ 6:15pm. Grad students gather to promenade around the pavillion before being seated. Great photo taking opportunity!
- Banquet: Follows Grand March in the Westerner Pavillion @ 6:45pm - Tickets are required for the banquet @ $55 each (including grad student). Tickets will be available to purchase online beginning TBD. (See Banquet Tickets tab) THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT! TICKETS MUST BE PRESENTED UPON ENTRY! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Dry Grad: May 18th @ 11:00p.m. See Grad Fun Events for information regarding tickets and attendance.