Mrs. Holly Vollans
403.342.6655 ext 1207
Career Suite: @hhhscareer
Useful Website Links:
- myPass: We encourage all high school students to sign up before their Grade 12 year. You will require your ASN (Alberta Student Number) and personal email. You can access diploma marks, order transcripts and view/print your detailed acedemic report (DAR). - Sign in with educational account (personal email address) - Enter your ASN and birth date - You will receive a letter in the mail with a 4 digit PIN (only valid for 30 days). Log back in and enter your PIN to activate your account.
- Apply Alberta: is an online application and transcript transfer system that anyone can use to apply to undergraduate programs at one or more of Alberta's post-secondary institutions.
- myBlueprint: is the easiest way to plan your education and career. With this program students are engaged in the process of setting goals, recording their activities and planning their future. You will require your ASN (Alberta Student Number) and school email to activate.
- Careers Next Generation - Partner in Health Internship Program, RAP program, Health Discovery Days
- Education to Employment - If you are graduting high school, looking for your first job or just thinking about what you want to do in the future MyWOrkQuest can help.
- Application for your Social Insurance Number (SIN) - a must when entering the work force, filing tax returns